When someone in our family’s craving for seafood (crabs, specifically) or ribs, our go-to restaurant has always been Clawdaddy’s.
This restaurant has been around since I don’t know when but we still enjoy paying them a visit. Yes, we’ve tried other places with crabs or ribs, but we find ourselves circling back towards Clawdaddy’s! Loyalists kasi kame! Or maybe because there’s really something worth coming back for. 🙂
Anyhoo, last Sunday was mother’s day and Momskie said that she was craving for crabs. Yeah, I am allergic to seafood, but a daughter’s gotta do what a daughter’s gotta do. 😆
Just to share, here are our usual suspects:
Butter Ginger Crab (P2,000.00) – Steamed crab tossed in clarified butter and ginger. The menu says P199 – P220 per 100 grams, but their crabs are super big! This bad boy’s worth 2 grand and my mom claims that it’s worth every penny!
Clawdaddy’s Original Baby Back Ribs – Half Slab (P599.00) – dry rubbed and marinated for 12 hours, grilled and smothered with their signature barbecue sauce. They are da bomb! The meat’s so tender they fall off the bones. And you wouldn’t mind using your fingers to devour this baby! *drool*
New Orlean’s Original Jambalaya (P470.00) – creole rice dish, andouille sausage, shrimps, chicken cutlets, holy trinity and cajun spices. As per Kim, this one’s for the books, too!
And let me also show you “my mom to crab” ratio!! Hahaha Big ass crab, ain’t it?
What I liked?
- Quality and taste of food – consistent regardless of branch you visit
- Big servings!
- They provide bibs – they are mindful of the huge possibility that their mouthwatering sauces will be dripping all over you! LOLx
- Metal buckets are provided for your shells, bones, etc. – they don’t like cluttered and messy tables
- Food was served in a timely and orderly manner
- Since it was mother’s day, they gave my mom a complimentary dessert and a paper flower
- Service attendants were very attentive and jolly
- Overall design and feel of the place – very chill and casual
What I didn’t like?
- So when I asked for Tabasco, the service attendant took ages, nonetheless, I still enjoyed my food and it might be that they were just busy preparing those mother’s day giveaways
- When ordering crabs, ask the server about the estimated weight of the bad boy, you don’t want to get surprised when you see that the menu says P199.00 per 100 grams and your bill says 2 grand-ish.
- They are located at B6, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- For reservations inquiries: (632) 856-4785 | (63917) 589-2355
- Facebook: Pier at Clawdaddy’s
- Instagram: @clawdaddyph