My first booboo was to pronounce Niu as “new”, the correct pronunciation’s “nee-uh”.
It means “nine” in the Viking language and is a significant number in Norse mythology.
It’s nice to know that this branch is the 9th installment to the Vikings buffet series, they have a 9-station buffet, and they aim to provide a cloud 9 experience to their patrons.
Now that you know the meaning behind its name and how to correctly pronounce it, please don’t go around telling your friends that you want to dine at “Niu” and say it the wrong way like I did on my video! LOL (jahe, grabe! LOL)
Without further ado, let me share 5 reasons why Niu’s not for you:
1. Elegant Ambiance – If you’re looking for a fast food type of service where your food is served on a styro or carton box while seated on a plastic and flimsy chair, then you’re looking at the wrong place. Niu boasts an atmosphere that’s regal but not intimidating. Nothing feels cheap at Niu. (PS: If you’ve been following my posts, you already know that I have an issue with toilets, truth be told, I fell in love with how they’ve kept their bathroom super clean and sophisticated)
2. A wide variety of international and local cuisines – Niu takes you to a different place with the authenticity and integrity of the food that they serve. When they say it’s Italian pasta, they mean it. They make their own pasta using Italian flour, nothing’s instant here ladies and gents! They use only the freshest ingredients to provide their customers an experience like no other. So if you don’t appreciate travelling through food, then Niu’s not for you.
Tip: Foie Gras included and unlimited, too!
Please watch the video below so you can catch my drift! =)
3. Their Meat Selection is the bomb! – US Prime, Lamb, Ribs, Turkey, Lechon,… name it and they might just have it. Everything high grade and of good quality! Raw, grilled, roasted, rare, medium rare, well done… You da boss! If you are not a carnivore, well… this might not be a place for you. Whilst you can always enjoy their seafood and non-meat selections, it’ would be really really nice if one could take advantage of their meat selection’s heavenly goodness! (Pay special attention to their carving station, my personal fave!)
4. Free flowing drinks – Niu takes “unlimited drinks in buffets” to a different level by adding alcoholic beverages to their selection. Wine and cheese? Go for it! Beer and ribs? Knock yourself out! Mojito and nachos? No hay problema! Sake? Kampai! So if you just want your plain jane tap water, sadly, it will be hard for you to get a bang for your buck here! Explore and enjoy a little, will ya?
5. Sweets and Desserts that will make you go cray! – Not a sweet tooth or you’re on a no-sugar + no-carb diet? A day of sugar heaven’s not gonna hurt! Indulge and devour. Nothing beats sinking your teeth into their well-curated selection of sweet endings!
Is it worth it? Defintely!
Will I go back? Heck Yessssss!!!!!!!!!
- Book by phone: +63-478-3888,+63-847-3888,+63917 586-6888,+63919 999-6888
- Book by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book online: http://niu.ph/new-page/
- See updated rates here: http://niu.ph/rates-and-promotions-1/
- Location: 6th Floor, SM Aura Premier, 26th Street Corner McKinley Parkway, 1630 Taguig.
Adult Weekday Lunch: 938 (+5% service charge)
Adult Weekday Dinner: 1,438 (+5% service charge)
Adult Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 1,438 (+5% service charge)
Kids below 3 ft: FREE
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 308 (+5% service charge)
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 408 (+5% service charge)
Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 408 (+5% service charge)
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Lunch: 618 (+5% service charge)
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Dinner: 718 (+5% service charge)
Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 718 (+5% service charge)
*Prices are subject to 5% service charge.
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and it somehow helped ya!!
Thanks, super duper!! xoxo
Let’s keep in touch: