To use dry shampoo or not to use dry shampoo… That is the question. 😉
To some, dry shampoos are not a necessity. But for some (like me), it’s something that they can’t live without.
It not only saves us from the shame of having greasy second-day hair but it also preserves our well-styled hair without smelling nasty. 😎
For those of you who are new to the idea of using dry shampoo, read on:
1. It helps you preserve your hair color – If you read my previous post about having your hair colored, then you probably know by now that shampooing your hair on a daily basis isn’t too ideal – it will definitely fade the color of your hair faster, hence using dry shampoo in between washes would be the best solution.
2. Quick fix when you’re in a hurry – Have you ever received an emergency SMS from your best friend that you have to meet her NOW!! As in right now?! What do you do? Do you make your best friend wait for 2 more hours just because you need to take a bath first, shampoo, condition your hair and dry it after? On top of this, you still need to do your make-up, put your OOTD together, etc. Skip a step and use dry shampoo. You’ll be outta the door in no time! 😉
3. Volume – Yassss! Aside from making your hair looking and feeling fresh, it’s also a good pick me up for your limp hair. It adds volume and texture, I swear!
4. Say no to restaurant smell hair – Fancy steak or table top grilling dinners but loathe the fact that the smokey smell stays with you? Especially on your hair?! Well, I always bring my beloved Hair Fairy with me and leave it in the car, this way I can freshen up after dinner dates and stay smelling fresh all night long.
5. Bye-bye, greasy hair – It keeps your hair fresh, clean and grease-free regardless if you washed the same day or it’s already your second-day hair. Aside from battling a ton of hair emergencies for you, dry shampoo’s basic purpose is to keep your hair in check, whatever the situation.
Why “Hair Fairy”?
Aside from it being the first dry shampoo in an aerosol can in the Philippines, I find that it is super duper cheaper compared to the other brands I’ve tried before. The packaging’s not boring either, it’s overall look can actually compete with other imported brands, if not better.
I’m super duper in love with its scent, too!
Will I repurchase? Definitely!
- Where to order:
- Hair Fairy’s Facebook: Hair Fairy PH
- Hair Fairy’s Instagram: @hairfairyph
So there you have it, guys… I hope you found this post helpful.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please post them below or send me a message on Facebook or Instagram.
Thanks, super duper!! xoxo
Let’s keep in touch: